|Title||Mistress of The house|
|Sons and Daughters||Illegitimate son Anubis|
|Siblings||Seth, Osiris and Isis|
|Patron - Dominion||friend of the dead - infertility - desert- protector of the Sacred Phoenix|
|Dedicated temples||Iunu in Heliopolis |
Komir in Upper Egypt
|Appearance||woman with headdress topped by a bowl showing her name in hieroglyphs|
- She was the darkness to Isis ' light, the bareness to contrast her sister's fertility.
- Nephthys had no children from her barren husband Seth (being the barren desert god)
- She disguised herself as Isis, got Osiris drunk, and seduced him to her bed
- This relation resulted in the birth of an illegitimate son Anubis
- When Seth discovered this adultery act and began to plan Osiris' death.
- in the Legend of Osiris, despite being the wife of Seth, she was seen as a loyal sister to Isis, helping Isis to gather Osiris' scattered limbs (after Seth cut him into pieces), to revive the dead god.
- Protector of Hapy, one of the Four Sons of Horus