Comparison between Nile and Lena Deltas
|Criteria||Nile Delta||Lena River Delta|
|Location and History|
|Area and shape|
|Population||- Virgin wild land - very few hunters|
|Agriculture and land use||- A very rich agricultural region
- The ample space available in the delta offered much better conditions for agriculture than the Nile Valley, which at some points was very narrow and surrounded by rocky hills
- In total the cultivable area of the delta alone was 2/3 of the entire Nile basin
|- Historically no agricultural activities
- The tundra surface is composed of relatively large and complex patterned ground, which results from the annual freezing and thawing process.
- Ice wedges and other similar arctic landforms are present.
|Wild life||- Wild life has long been diminished or extinct since antiquity by local population and agriculture.
- It includes some lotus flowers, small fish and migrating birds
|- The Lena Delta Reserve is the most extensive protected wilderness area in Russia.
- It is an important refuge and breeding ground for many species of Siberian wildlife including swans, geese, ducks, plovers, sandpipers, snipes, phalaropes, terns, skuas, birds of prey, passerines and gulls
- The summer wetland also supports abundant populations of fish and marine mammals.
Video: MUST SEE! - Celestial Nile In Orion Matches Nile Delta In Egypt (Video Transition Analysis) 1080p
Links & Information: --------------------------- An Overview Of This Channel And Its Purpose http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV_0hDp_QqM Black Hole Son (An up......